Skocz do zawartości

OGŁOSZENIA

• Sklep

Odwiedź nasz sklep, aby zakupić usługę VIP na serwerach.

panxing18

Bryan Bulaga Jersey

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Mike Babcock was at his daughter’s graduation when he received a text message from a friend about reports of a strained relationship with star center Auston Matthews.

”I’ll find out in the morning Frederik Andersen Jersey ,” the Toronto coach replied. ”I’ll meet him. I’ll ask him in the morning.”

As the Maple Leafs cleaned out their lockers Friday in the wake of a seven-game loss to the Boston Bruins in the first round of the playoffs, Babcock and Matthews addressed speculation the coach had ”lost” his player during the series.

”I said, `What’s going on?”’ Babcock told reporters of his conversation with Matthews. ”It’s interesting in Toronto, you (media) do such a good job. You’re everywhere. You’re under the bench, you’re in the crack in the door, you’re in the car, you’re in the parking lot. You’re everywhere http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-josh-allen-jersey , and any time anybody does anything there’s a big story.

”I asked him flat-out, `Do we have any (issues)?’ He was sitting right there. We don’t seem to.”

Matthews, who had just a goal and an assist against Boston, said talk of friction also was news to him.

”I don’t know what that’s all about,” he said. ”Our relationship’s fine. Obviously, you guys can speculate all you want, but I think it’s pointless.

”Stuff happens Anthony Duclair Jersey , people speculate. I can tell you right now it’s not the case.”

The 20-year-old from Arizona scored 34 goals in regular season despite missing 20 games due to injury, but admitted to being frustrated in the Bruins series following a Game 7 where Toronto blew a 4-3 lead in the third period before losing 7-4.

”Auston’s a young man trying to be the best player in the world,” Babcock said. ”The hardest part in life is when you’re disappointed and you thought you maybe could have done more. I know that from me as a coach … it makes you sick, almost. He’s a good young man. We’re lucky to have him. I’m lucky to get to coach him, and we continue to grow our product here with him leading the way.”

— Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott is not pleased with receiver Kelvin Benjamin questioning why the Carolina Panthers drafted him, and criticizing former teammate Cam Newton’s accuracy.

McDermott says “there’s a time and a place” to discuss those things, adding “this was not one of them.” McDermott says he’s informed Benjamin this is not how he wants his players to air their grievances.

McDermott spoke Sunday before the Bills returned to practice following a day off Bryan Bulaga Jersey , and two days after Benjamin voiced his criticisms in an interview with The Athletic.

Benjamin was quoted as saying getting drafted by the Panthers was “a bad fit from the get-go,” when asked to assess his final 2½ seasons in Carolina. Without mentioning Newton specifically, Benjamin said he could have been more productive with “any other quarterback.”

He then pinpointed several star quarterbacks, including Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers, in saying they had the knowledge and accuracy of placing a pass to a spot that makes it easier for a receiver to catch the ball.

The Panthers’ first-round pick in 2014, Benjamin set team records for rookies with 73 catches, 1 Chargers Elite Jerseys ,008 yards receiving and nine touchdowns. He missed the entire 2015 season with a left knee injury, and totaled 95 catches for 1,416 yards and nine touchdowns in his next 24 games before being traded to Buffalo in October.

Benjamin previously told The Associated Press he asked to be traded.

McDermott said one issue he had with Benjamin’s comments is that the Bills open their preseason Thursday hosting Carolina.

What makes Benjamin’s comments more awkward is McDermott and Bills general manager Brandon Beane previously worked together for the Panthers. McDermott spent six seasons as Carolina’s defensive coordinator before being hired by Buffalo in 2017.

Beane was the Panthers’ assistant general manager, and had a hand in drafting Benjamin.

Authentic New England Patriots Jerseys 

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi